Drug Info is a free drug and alcohol information service for the community of NSW and was created out of a partnership between the NSW Ministry of Health and the State Library of NSW. Big Sky Libraries regularly updates the Drug Info collections consisting of a plain language book collection and a pamphlet/factsheet collection.
Current book collection titles include:
- Australian Guidelines to Reduce Health Risks from Drinking Alcohol
- The grog book
- A guide to coping: support for families faced with problematic drug use
- Healthy spirit, healthy community: a guide to drugs and alcohol within our community
- A quick guide to drugs & alcohol 2nd edition
- Teenagers, Alcohol and Drugs: what your kids really want and need to know about alcohol and drugs
Visit your local Big Sky Libraries branch to view this collection or find resources online from the State Library of NSW. If you have a drug and alcohol information enquiry, you can contact the Alcohol Drug Information Service (ADIS).